Here comes the first photograph from recent Nainital trip

The hills itself has a very important place as it happened to be the first hill station I visited.   When I visited this place back in 2012, I couldn’t explore the place much.
I couldn’t resist myself from capturing theses flowers when arrived at the nearby waterfall called Sarital which is around 7 KM from Nainital. (30 to 45 min Drive).The place was fully packed with tourists. The point of attraction was a waterfall flowing down to the roots of hills. Unfortunately, failed to capture the fall as it was packed by dozens of love birds were busy taking selfies and then I found these.


Clicked at f/7.1 and ISO 100, processed in Light Room for detailing.



Any comment or advise would highly appreciated. Please don't forget to like and follow. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog