Day 2                                                                                           Manali Dairies J
After 17 hours of back-breaking journey from Delhi to Manali, we had no strength left to explore the place.  All we wanted to dive into the bed.

Day 2 started at a slow pace as we woke up a bit late. While everyone was getting ready to explore the hills of Manali, I walked out of my room in my pajamas to have a look of surroundings. Sun was shining up into the sky and my dream to capture the rising sun shattered into pieces. That was disheartening. But this is the way life is. You can’t get everything you want especially when the bed is the culprit.

After staring at sky and mountains, I looked down to the city of Manali which was covered in mist and that looked like a compensation for me.
                                                              
                                   







Comments

Popular posts from this blog